Report NEP-MIC-2001-09-10This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:humbsf:2001-45 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer, 2001. "Cournot versus Walras in Dynamic Oligopolies with Memory," Vienna Economics Papers 0110, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Bajari & Ali Hortacsu, 2001. "Auction Models When Bidders Make Small Mistakes: Consequences for Theory and Estimation," Working Papers 01011, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Chris Sayers & Dianne Shields, 2001. "Electricity prices and cost factors," Others 0108001, EconWPA.
- Joshua Angrist & Alan B. Krueger, 2001. "Instrumental Variables and the Search for Identification: From Supply and Demand to Natural Experiments," NBER Working Papers 8456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Conlon, B.J. & Dellaert, B.G.C. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 2001. "Optimal Effort in Consumer Choice: Theory and Experimental Evidence for Binary Choice," Discussion Paper 2001-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Blomquist, Sören & Christiansen, Vidar, 2001. "The Role of Prices on Excludable Public Goods," Working Paper Series 2001:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Campbell R. Harvey & Karl V. Lins & Andrew H. Roper, 2001. "The Effect of Capital Structure When Expected Agency Costs are Extreme," NBER Working Papers 8452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:humbsf:2001-50 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Conlon, B.J. & Dellaert, B.G.C. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 2001. "Complexity and Accuracy in Consumer Choice: The Double Benefits of Being the Consistently Better Brand," Discussion Paper 2001-54, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- James E. Anderson & Oriana Bandiera, 2001. "From Wild West to the Godfather: Enforcement Market Structure," NBER Working Papers 8469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2001. "U.S. Energy Policy During the 1990s," NBER Working Papers 8454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allen N. Berger & Lawrence G. Goldberg & Lawrence J. White, 2001. "The effects of dynamic changes in bank competition on the supply of small business credit," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-35, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:wop:humbsf:2001-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore