Report NEP-MIC-2000-03-13This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitriy Gershenson & Herschel I. Grossman, 1999. "Civil Conflict: Ended Or Never Ending?," Working Papers 99-31, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Herschel I. Grossman & Minseong Kim & Juan Mendoza, 2000. "Decisiveness and the Viability of the State," Working Papers 2000-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Wikström, Solveig, 1999. "ICT and Household-Firm Relations," Working Paper Series 527, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Herschel I. Grossman & Juan Mendoza, 1999. "Scarcity and Conflict," Working Papers 99-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Sophia Delipalla & Owen O'Donnell, 1999. "The Political Economy of a Publicly Provided Private Good with Adverse Selection," Studies in Economics 9911, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Roberto Serrano & Rajiv Vohra, 1999. "Bargaining and Bargaining Sets," Working Papers 99-18, Brown University, Department of Economics.