Report NEP-MIC-2000-02-07This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Blow & Ian Crawford, 1999. "Valuing quality," IFS Working Papers W99/21, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Grüner, Hans Peter, 1999. "Inequality and Political Consensus," Discussion Paper Serie A 591, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Forsfält, Tomas, 1999. "The Effects of Risk Aversion and Age on Investments in New Firms," Research Papers in Economics 1999:18, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Ferrero, Mario, 1999. "A model of political enterprise," POLIS Working Papers 9, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- John, R., 1998. "Quasimonotone Individual Demand," Discussion Paper Serie A 585, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Schweizer, Urs, 1998. "Robust Possibility and Impossibility Results," Discussion Paper Serie A 590, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Will, Heide C. U., 1998. "Management Style in Decision Making: Top Down or Bottom Up?," Discussion Paper Serie A 577, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Frisell, Lars, 2000. "Taking Advice from Imperfectly Informed Lobbyists: When to Match Hawks with Hawks," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 355, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Will, Heide C. U., 1998. "External vs Internal Monitors: The Role of Restructuring Consequences and Information Technologies," Discussion Paper Serie A 576, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Sela, Aner & Dorothea K. Herreiner, . "Fictitious Play in Coordination Games," Discussion Paper Serie B 423, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Dec 1997.