Report NEP-MFD-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kangogo, Daniel & Lagat, Job & Ithinji, Gicuru, 2013. "The Influence of Social Capital Dimensions on Household Participation in Micro-Credit Groups and Loan Repayment Performance in Uasin Gishu County, Kenya," MPRA Paper 48624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2013. "The real cost of credit constraints: Evidence from micro-finance," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India 2013-013, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Desai, Raj M. & Joshi, Shareen, 2013. "Collective action and community development : evidence from self-help groups in rural India," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6547, The World Bank.
- Kamdar, Sangita, 2013. "Socioeconomic Impact of Employment Generation Program on Poor Urban Women," MPRA Paper 48760, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Kazi, Abdul Kabeer & Mannan, Muhammad Adeel, 2013. "Factors affecting adoption of mobile banking in Pakistan: Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 47922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:469153 is not listed on IDEAS anymore