Report NEP-MFD-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Britta Augsburg & Ralph De Haas & Heike Harmgart & Costas Meghir, 2012. "Microfinance, Poverty and Education," NBER Working Papers 18538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martijn Boermans & Daan Willebrands, 2012. "Financial constraints, risk taking and firm performance: Recent evidence from microfinance clients in Tanzania," DNB Working Papers 358, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Pitt, Mark M. & Khandker, Shahidur R., 2012. "Replicating replication : due diligence in Roodman and Morduch's replication of Pitt and Khandker (1998)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6273, The World Bank.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Pierluigi Conzo, 2012. "Bank Strategies in Catastrophe Settings: Empirical Evidence and Policy Suggestions," CSEF Working Papers 324, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Dean Karlan & Christopher Udry & Isaac Osei-Akoto & Robert Darko Osei, 2012. "Agricultural Decisions after Relaxing Credit and Risk Constraints," Working Papers 1019, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Binagwaho, Agnes & Hartwig, Renate & Ingeri, Denyse & Makaka, Andrew, 2012. "Mutual health insurance and its contribution to improving child health in Rwanda," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-66-12, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Quibria, M.G., 2012. "Microcredit and Poverty Alleviation: Can microcredit close the deal?," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Vitalie Bumacov & Olivier Toutain & Arvind Ashta, 2012. "L'accompagnement du micro-emprunteur - spécificité du microcrédit français : son importance pour le bénéficiaire," Working Papers hal-00752493, HAL.