Report NEP-MFD-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Helke Waelde, 2010. "Some preliminary but troubling evidence on group credits in microfinance programmes," Working Papers 1101, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 07 Dec 2010.
- Koen Rossel-Cambier, 2011. "Is Combined Microfinance an Instrument to enhance Sustainable Pro-Poor Public Policy Outcomes?," Working Papers CEB 11-013, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2011. "The role of government in India's micro-finance industry," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-007, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Radha Iyengar & Giulia Ferrari, 2011. "Comparing Economic and Social Interventions to Reduce Intimate Partner Violence: Evidence from Central and Southern Africa," NBER Working Papers 16902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorsten Beck & Martin Brown, 2011. "Which Households Use Banks? Evidence from the Transition Economies," Working Papers 2011-01, Swiss National Bank.
- Chong, T.T.L. & Lu, L. & Ongena, S., 2011. "Does Banking Competition Alleviate or Worsen Credit Constraints Faced by Small and Medium Enterprises? Evidence from China (Replaced by CentER DP 2012-013)," Discussion Paper 2011-006, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.