Report NEP-MFD-2004-06-22This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Santiago Carbó Valverde & Francisco Rodríguez Fernández, 2004. "The finance-growth nexus: a regional perspective," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces, Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/44, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Assaf Razin & Yona Rubinstein, 2004. "Growth Effects of the Exchange-Rate Regime and the Capital-Account Openness in A Crisis-Prone World Market: A Nuanced View," NBER Working Papers 10555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer, 2004. "Do Institutions Cause Growth?," NBER Working Papers 10568, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malcolm Baker & C. Fritz Foley & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2004. "The Stock Market and Investment: Evidence from FDI Flows," NBER Working Papers 10559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:att:belgnw:200453 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian Lundblad, 2004. "Growth Volatility and Financial Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 10560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.