Report NEP-MFD-2004-04-25This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Dana Lup, 2004. "Finance, Human Capital, Technical Assistance, and the Business Environment in Romania," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan 2004-639, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Nivorozhkin, Eugene, 2004. "Financing Choices of Firms in EU Accession Countries," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 33, The Ratio Institute.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0370 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Enrico Perotti & Ernst Ludwig von Thadden, 2004. "The Political Economy of Bank- and Market Dominance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 04-012/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Felix Eschenbach, 2004. "Finance and Growth: A Survey of the Theoretical and Empirical Literature," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 04-039/2, Tinbergen Institute.