Report NEP-MFD-2003-05-18This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aaron Tornell, 2003. "Credit Market Imperfections in Middle Income Countries (January 2003)," UCLA Economics Online Papers 244, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1161 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Irina Barakova & Raphael Bostic & Paul Calem & Susan Wachter, . "Does Credit Quality Matter for Homeownership?," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 410, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Li Chen & Damir Filipovic, 2003. "A Simple Model for Credit Migration and Spread Curves," Finance, EconWPA 0305003, EconWPA.
- Ingo E. Tschach, 2003. "The long term impact of microfinance on income, wages and the sectoral distribution of economic activity," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 105, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.