Report NEP-MFD-2003-05-18This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aaron Tornell, 2003. "Credit Market Imperfections in Middle Income Countries (January 2003)," UCLA Economics Online Papers, UCLA Department of Economics 244, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1161 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Irina Barakova & Raphael Bostic & Paul Calem & Susan Wachter, . "Does Credit Quality Matter for Homeownership?," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania 410, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Li Chen & Damir Filipovic, 2003. "A Simple Model for Credit Migration and Spread Curves," Finance, EconWPA 0305003, EconWPA.
- Ingo E. Tschach, 2003. "The long term impact of microfinance on income, wages and the sectoral distribution of economic activity," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main 105, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.