Report NEP-MFD-2003-02-24This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Franklin Allen & Wei-ling Song, 2002. "Venture Capital and Corporate Governance," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 03-05, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Soren Bo Nielsen, 2003. "Public Policy For Start-up Entrepreneurship With Venture Capital and Bank Finance," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-02, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Stoneman, Paul & Canepa, Alessandra, 2002. "Financial Constraints on Innovation: A European Cross Country Study," EIFC - Technology and Finance Working Papers 11, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Item repec:cbr:cbrwps:wp258 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 2003. "Catalytic Finance: When Does It Work?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1400, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2002013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000320 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Haider Ali Khan, 2003. "The Mangled Miracle and the Alchemy of Finance," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-191, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Letterie,Wilko & Laar,Mindel,van de, 2003. "The delaying effect of financing constraints on investment," Research Memoranda 004, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.