Report NEP-MFD-2001-11-21This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:statca:11f0019mie01163 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thurik, A.R. & Wennekers, A.R.M., 2001. "A Note on Entrepreneurship, Small Business and Economic Growth," Research Paper ERS-2001-60-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Item repec:fth:vander:01-w19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ulrike Vogelgesang, 2001. "Microfinance in Times of Crisis: The Effects of Competition, Rising Indebtedness, and Economic Crisis on Repayment Behavior," GK working paper series 2001-06, Post Graduate Programme "Allocation on Financial Markets", University of Mannheim, revised Nov 2001.