Report NEP-MAC-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pascal Michaillat & Emmanuel Saez, 2014. "An Economical Business-Cycle Model," NBER Working Papers 19777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garriga, Carlos & Kydland, Finn E. & Šustek, Roman, 2013. "Mortgages and monetary policy," Working Papers 2013-37, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gavin, William T. & Keen, Benjamin D. & Richter, Alexander & Throckmorton, Nathaniel, 2013. "The stimulative effect of forward guidance," Working Papers 2013-38, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 30 Apr 2014.
- Duncan, Roberto, 2014. "Institutional quality, the cyclicality of monetary policy and macroeconomic volatility," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 163, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Joseph S. Vavra, 2014. "Time-Varying Phillips Curves," NBER Working Papers 19790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DE KONING, Kees, 2013. "Do savings promote or hamper economic growth? The Euro area example," MPRA Paper 52533, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael W. Klein & Jay C. Shambaugh, 2013. "Rounding the Corners of the Policy Trilemma: Sources of Monetary Policy Autonomy," IMES Discussion Paper Series 13-E-14, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Christensen, Jens H.E. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 2013. "Modeling yields at the zero lower bound: are shadow rates the solution?," Working Paper Series 2013-39, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Braun, R. Anton & Korber, Lena Mareen & Waki, Yuichiro, 2013. "Small and orthodox fiscal multipliers at the zero lower bound," Working Paper 2013-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Christensen, Jens H.E. & Lopez, Jose A. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 2013. "A probability-based stress test of Federal Reserve assets and income," Working Paper Series 2013-38, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Tae Bong Kim, 2013. "Monetary Policy in Korea through the lense of Taylor Rule in DSGE model," 2013 Meeting Papers 746, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hyung Sun Choi & Ohik Kwon & Manjong Lee, 2013. "Inflation, Credit, and Indexed Unit of Account," Discussion Paper Series 1307, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj & Nordvig, Jens, 2013. "Inflation targeting, flexible exchange rates, and macroeconomic performance since the Great Revolution," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 22/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Hideki Konishi & Kozo Ueda, 2013. "Aging and Deflation from a Fiscal Perspective," IMES Discussion Paper Series 13-E-13, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Philip Lane, 2013. "International Capital Flows and Domestic Financial Conditions: Lessons for Emerging Asia," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp438, IIIS.
- Huiping Yuan & Stephen M. Miller, 2013. "Target Controllability and Time Consistency: Complement to the Tinbergen Rule," Working papers 2013-35, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Barnichon, Regis & Figura, Andrew, 2013. "Declining Labor Force Attachment and Downward Trends in Unemployment and Participation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-88, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fung, Ka Wai Terence & Lau, Chi Keung Marco, 2013. "Financial Development, Econmic Growth and R&D Cyclical Movement," MPRA Paper 52567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chudik, Alexander & Mohaddes, Kamiar & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Raissi, Mehdi, 2013. "Debt, inflation and growth robust estimation of long-run effects in dynamic panel data models," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 162, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Julan Du & Hongsheng Fang & Xiangrong Jin, 2013. "Chinese Political and Economic Governance System and the Imbalance between Consumption and Investment," Working Papers 232013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Eloísa Ortega & Juan Peñalosa, 2013. "Some Thoughts On The Spanish Economy After Five Years Of Crisis," Banco de Espaï¿½a Occasional Papers 1304, Banco de Espa�a.
- Charles I. Plosser, 2013. "Reconsidering EXIT," Speech 79, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Charles I. Plosser, 2013. "Economic conditions and monetary policy," Speech 77, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Charles I. Plosser, 2013. "The national economic outlook and monetary policy," Speech 85, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Charles I. Plosser, 2013. "A limited central bank," Speech 86, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Sanchez , Jose Luis Diaz & Varoudakis, Aristomene, 2013. "Growth and competitiveness as factors of Eurozone external imbalances : evidence and policy implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6732, The World Bank.
- Matteo Cacciatore, 2013. "Trade, Unemployment, and Monetary Policy," 2013 Meeting Papers 724, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mário Jorge Mendonça, 2013. "O Crédito Imobiliário no Brasil e sua Relação com a Política Monetária," Discussion Papers 1909, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Maito, Esteban Ezequiel, 2013.
"La Argentina y la tendencia descendente de la tasa de ganancia (1910-2011)
[Argentina and the tendency of the rate of profit to fall (1910-2011)]," MPRA Paper 52503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manjong Lee, 2013. "Constrained or Unconstrained Price for Debit Card Payment?," Discussion Paper Series 1308, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Christiane Baumeister & Lutz Kilian, 2013. "Do Oil Price Increases Cause Higher Food Prices?," Working Papers 13-52, Bank of Canada.
- Kara, Gazi, 2013. "Systemic Risk, International Regulation, and the Limits of Coordination," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-87, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ratner, David, 2013. "Unemployment Insurance Experience Rating and Labor Market Dynamics," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-86, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Maito, Esteban Ezequiel, 2013.
"La tasa de ganancia en Chile 1986-2009
[The profit rate in Chile 1986-2009]," MPRA Paper 52510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lu, Yang & Siemer, Michael, 2013. "Learning, Rare Disasters, and Asset Prices," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-85, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marco Bonomo & Arnildo da Silva Correa & Marcelo Cunha Medeiros, 2013. "Estimating Strategic Complementarity in a State-Dependent Pricing Model," Working Papers Series 341, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Taylor J. Canann & Richard W. Evans, 2013. "Determinants of Short-term Lender Location and Interest Rates," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2013-06, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Charles I. Plosser, 2013. "The Economic Outlook and Long-Term Growth, New Jersey Economic Leadership Forum, New Jersey Bankers Association, January 11, 2013, Somerset, NJ," Speech 74, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Carlos Arango & Yassine Bouhdaoui & David Bounie & Martina Eschelbach & Lola Hernández, 2013. "Cash Management and Payment Choices: A Simulation Model with International Comparisons," Working Papers 13-53, Bank of Canada.
- Leonardo Bargigli & Giovanni Di Iasio & Luigi Infante & Fabrizio Lillo & Federico Pierobon, 2013. "The Multiplex Structure of Interbank Networks," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_26.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Anne Green & Maria de Hoyos & James Stewart, 2013. "CrowdEmploy: Crowdsourcing Case Studies," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC85751, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Islam, Faridul & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Rahman, Mohammad Mafizur, 2013. "Trade Openness, Financial Development Energy Use and Economic Growth in Australia:Evidence on Long Run Relation with Structural Breaks," MPRA Paper 52546, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Dec 2013.