Report NEP-MAC-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido Ascari & Anna Florio, 2012. "Transparency, Expectations Anchoring and the Inflation Target," DEM Working Papers Series 022, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Alessandro Flamini, 2012. "Heterogeneity in Sectoral Price Stickiness, Aggregate Dynamics and Monetary Policy Pitfalls with Real Shocks," DEM Working Papers Series 023, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Matthias Neuenkirch, 2012. "Establishing a Hawkish Reputation: Interest Rate Setting by Newly Appointed Central Bank Governors," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201246, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohé & Martín Uribe, 2012. "The Making Of A Great Contraction With A Liquidity Trap and A Jobless Recovery," NBER Working Papers 18544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ivan Petrella & Raffaele Rossi & Emiliano Santoro, 2012. "Monetary Policy with Sectoral Linkages and Durable Goods," Discussion Papers 12-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Volker Hahn, 2012. "Designing Monetary Policy Committees," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-23, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Ansgar Belke & Andreas Freytag & Johannes Keil & Friedrich Schneider, 2012. "The Credibility of Monetary Policy Announcements - Empirical Evidence for OECD Countries since the 1960s," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 2012-34, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Alice Albonico & Lorenza Rossi, 2012. "Policy Games with Distributional Conflicts," DEM Working Papers Series 026, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Piergallini, Alessandro, 2012. "Non-Linear Fiscal Regimes and Interest Rate Policy," MPRA Paper 42671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Ivan Petrella & Damjan Pfajfar & Emiliano Santoro, 2012. "Loss Aversion and the Asymmetric Transmission of Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers 12-21, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Alessandro Flamini, 2012. "Interest Rate Forecasts in Inflation Targeting Open-Economies," DEM Working Papers Series 027, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Ivan Petrella & Raffaele Rossi & Emiliano Santoro, 2012. "Discretion vs. Timeless Perspective Policy-Making: the Role of Input-Output Interactions," Discussion Papers 12-20, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Guido Ascari & Alessandro Flamini & Lorenza Rossi, 2012. "Nominal Rigidities, Supply Shocks and Economic Stability," DEM Working Papers Series 024, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Alessandro Flamini & Guido Ascari & Lorenza Rossi, 2012. "Industrial Transformation, Heterogeneity in Price Stickiness, and the Great Moderation," DEM Working Papers Series 025, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Kristina Spantig, 2012. "International monetary policy spillovers in an asymmetric world monetary system - The United States and China," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 2012-33, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Luis Catão & Roberto Chang, 2012. "Monetary Rules for Commodity Traders," NBER Working Papers 18536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paolo Angelini & Sergio Nicoletti-Altimari & Ignazio Visco, 2012. "Macroprudential, microprudential and monetary policies: conflicts, complementarities and trade-offs," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 140, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Seitz, Franz, 2012. "Die Rolle monetärer Variablen für die Geldpolitik vor, während und nach der Krise: Nicht nur für die EWU geltende Überlegungen," OTH im Dialog: Weidener Diskussionspapiere 33, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (OTH).
- Gammadigbé, Vigninou, 2012.
"Co-mouvement d'activité dans l'UEMOA: une approche par les corrélations dynamiques
[Activity co-mouvement in WAEMU countries: an approach based on dynamic correlation]," MPRA Paper 42561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 2012. "Early warning indicator model of financial developments using an ordered logit," Wismar Discussion Papers 06/2012, Hochschule Wismar, Wismar Business School.
- Calvo, Guillermo & Coricelli, Fabrizio & Ottonello, Pablo, 2012. "The Labor Market Consequences of Financial Crises With or Without Inflation: Jobless and Wageless Recoveries," CEPR Discussion Papers 9218, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maslov, Alexander, 2012. "Исследование Возможностей И Диапазонов Применения Методологии Экономико-Математического Моделирования На ," MPRA Paper 42764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sophie Brana & Marie-Louise Djigbenou & Stéphanie Prat, 2012. "Global excess liquidity and asset prices in emerging countries: a pvar approach," Larefi Working Papers 1203, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
- Murat Tasci, 2012. "The Ins and Outs of Unemployment in the Long Run: Unemployment Flows and the Natural Rate," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1233, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Kano, Takashi & Nason, James M., 2012. "Appendix: Business Cycle Implications of Internal Consumption Habit for New Keynesian Models," Discussion Papers 2012-08, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Oscar Arce & Jose Manuel Campa & Angel Gavilan, 2012. "Macroeconomic Adjustment under Loose Financing Conditions in the Construction Sector," Working Papers 1226, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Mitsuru Katagiri & Ryo Kato & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2012. "Managing Financial Crises: Lean or Clean?," IMES Discussion Paper Series 12-E-16, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Benigno, Gianluca & Chen, Huigang & Otrok, Christopher & Rebucci, Alessandro & Young, Eric R, 2012. "Optimal Policy for Macro-Financial Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 9223, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthias Bauer & Martin Zenker, 2012. "Market Discipline Under A Politicised Multilateral Fiscal Rule - Lessons from the Stability and Growth Pact Debate," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 2012-35, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Geert Bekaert & Alexander Popov, 2012. "On the Link Between the Volatility and Skewness of Growth," NBER Working Papers 18556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rumen Dobrinsky, 2012. "Coping with Macroeconomic Imbalances: Bulgaria’s Experience during the Global Turmoil," wiiw Policy Notes 8, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2012. "Die japanischen Lehren für die europäische Krise," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 2012-36, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Hechtner, Frank & Massarrat-Mashhadi, Nima & Sielaff, Christian, 2012. "Eine Analyse zur Einkommensteuerbelastung und Wirkung der kalten Progression der vergangenen 20 Jahre in Deutschland," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 137, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Giulio Fella, 2012. "Matching, Wage Rigidities and Efficient Severance Pay," Working Papers 698, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Bande, Roberto & Riveiro, Dolores, 2012. "The Consumption-Investment-Unemployment Relationship in Spain: an Analysis with Regional Data," MPRA Paper 42681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karl Whelan, 2012. "TARGET2 and Central Bank Balance Sheets," Working Papers 201229, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Christian Fahrholz, 2012. "Monetäre Staatsfinanzierung und europäische Geld(un)ordnung," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 2012-38, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Gollier, Christian, 2012. "Evaluation of long-dated investments under uncertain growth trend, volatility and catastrophes," TSE Working Papers 12-361, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri, 2012. "Fiscal Policy and MPC Heterogeneity," CSEF Working Papers 325, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 18 Dec 2012.
- Alberto Cavallo & Brent Neiman & Roberto Rigobon, 2012. "Currency Unions, Product Introductions, and the Real Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 18563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin L. Scholtus & Dick van Dijk & Bart Frijns, 2012. "Speed, Algorithmic Trading, and Market Quality around Macroeconomic News Announcements," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-121/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Nezih Guner & Georgi Kocharkov & Cezar Santos, 2012. "Technology and the Changing Family: A Unified Model of Marriage, Divorce, Educational Attainment and Married Female Labor-Force Participation," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-21, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Loaiza Quintero, O.L., 2011.
"La demanda agregada y la distribución del ingreso: Un estudio a partir de los modelos de crecimiento kaleckianos
[Aggregate Demand and Income Distribution: A Kaleckian Growth Model Approach]," MPRA Paper 42667, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2011.
- Manasa Gopal & Markus Pasche, 2012. "Market-based Eurobonds Without Cross-Subsidisation," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 2012-37, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Tarisa Watanagase, 2012. "Impact of Changes in the Global Financial Regulatory Landscape on Asian Emerging Markets," Finance Working Papers 23351, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Rahbari, Ebrahim, 2012. "Target2 Redux: The simple accountancy and slightly more complex economics of Bundesbank loss exposure through the Eurosystem," CEPR Discussion Papers 9211, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gollier, Christian, 2012. "Asset pricing with uncertain betas: A long-term perspective," IDEI Working Papers 752, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Angel De la Fuente, 2012. "Series enlazadas de empleo y VAB para Espana, 1955-2010," Working Papers 1225, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- H. Lehmann & A. Muravyev, 2012. "Labor Market Institutions and Informality in Transition and Latin American Countries," Working Papers wp854, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Matthias Bauer & Martin Zenker, 2012. "Minor Nuisance Around Foreign Exchange Markets - Lessons from the Stability and Growth Pact Debate," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 2012-32, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Céspedes Reynaga, Nikita & Rendon, Silvio, 2012. "The Frisch Elasticity in Labor Markets with High Job Turnover," IZA Discussion Papers 6991, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).