Report NEP-MAC-2004-07-11This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ralf Kronberger, 2004. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis of a Monetary Union for MERCOSUR with Particular Emphasis on the Optimum Currency Area Theory?," Macroeconomics 0407010, EconWPA.
- Alan Auerbach & Maurice Obstfeld, 2004. "The Case for Open-Market Purchases in a Liquidity Trap," Macroeconomics 0407009, EconWPA.
- Christos Ioannidis, & Oreste Napolitano, 2003. "Optimal Monetary Policy and the Asset Market:A Non-cooperative Game," Public Policy Discussion Papers 03-25, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Michael Arghyrou & Christopher Martin & Costas Milas, 2003. "Non-linear Inflationary Dynamics: Evidence from the UK," Public Policy Discussion Papers 03-03, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Alexandros Kontonikas & Alberto Montagnoli, 2003. "Optimal Monetary Policy and Asset Price Misalignments," Public Policy Discussion Papers 03-22, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Kerry E. Howell, 2004. "Developing Conceptualisations of Europeanization: Synthesising Methodological Approaches," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0044, Queens University Belfast.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2004. "Money, Growth and Finite Horizons," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp04018, University of Molise, Dept. SEGeS.
- Alexandros Kontonikas & Christos Ioannidis, 2003. "Should Monetary Policy Respond to Asset Price Misalignments?," Public Policy Discussion Papers 03-19, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Christopher Bowdler & Eilev S. Jansen, 2004. "Testing for a time-varying price-cost markup in the Euro area inlation process," Working Paper 2004/9, Norges Bank.
- Mauro Visaggio, 2004. "Does Stability and Growth Pact Provide an Adequate and Consistent Fiscal Rule?," Macroeconomics 0407008, EconWPA.
- Steve Bond & Alexander Klemm & Rain Newton-Smith & Murtaza Syed & Gertjan Vlieghe, 2004. "The roles of expected profitability, Tobin's Q and cash flow in econometric models of company investment," IFS Working Papers W04/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jesper Lindé & Marianne Nessén & Ulf Söderström, 2004. "Monetary Policy in an Estimated Open-Economy Model with Imperfect Pass-Through," Working Papers 263, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Theodore Panagiotidisa & Gianluigi Pellonib & Wolfgang Polasekc, 2003. "Macroeconomic Effects of Reallocation Shocks:A generalised impulse response function analysis for three European countries," Public Policy Discussion Papers 03-06, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Randall Wright & Guillame Rocheteau, 2003. "Money in Search Equilibrium, in Competitive Equilibrium, and in Competitive Search Equilibrium," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000302, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michael G. Arghyrou, 2004. "Debt Sustainability, Structural Breaks and Non-linear Fiscal Adjustment: A Testing Application to Greek Fiscal Policy," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 04-01, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Marcelo Ochoa & Patricio Valenzuela, 2004. "Impactos de un Shock Externo en un Modelo Estocástico de Equilibrio General para una Economía Abierta: El Caso de Chile," Macroeconomics 0407007, EconWPA.
- Lindé, Jesper & Nessén, Marianne & Söderström, Ulf, 2004. "Monetary Policy in an Estimated Open-Economy Model with Imperfect Pass-Through," Working Paper Series 167, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).