Report NEP-MAC-2004-04-25This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Holt, 2004. "Investment, Irreversibility, and Financial Imperfections," ESE Discussion Papers 54, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Richard Holt, 2004. "Investment and Dividends under Irreversibility and Financial Constraints," ESE Discussion Papers 55, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2004. "The macroeconomic dynamics of demographic shocks," CCSO Working Papers 200403, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Jakub Borowski & Michal Brzoza- Brzezina, 2004. "Designing Poland’s Macroeconomic Strategy on the Way to the Euro Area," Macroeconomics 0404015, EconWPA.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:03123 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Marc Berk & Beata K. Bierut, 2004. "The Effects of Learning in Interactive Monetary Policy Committees," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-029/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Dalin, Torbjörn & Sjögren, Tomas, 2004. "Optimal Taxation and Redistribution in an OLG Model with Unemployment," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 635, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Felix Eschenbach, 2004. "Finance and Growth: A Survey of the Theoretical and Empirical Literature," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-039/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Taiji Harashima, 2004. "A Possibility of Protracted Output Gaps in an Economy without Any Rigidity," Microeconomics 0404007, EconWPA.
- A Garratt & K Lee & M Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin, 2004. "A long run structural macroeconometric model of the UK," ESE Discussion Papers 35, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Cuong Le Van & Katheline Schubert, . "How to Get the Blanchard-Kahn Form from a General Linear Rational Expectations Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _035, Society for Computational Economics.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:03182 is not listed on IDEAS anymore