Report NEP-MAC-2003-11-09This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen P. A. Brown & Mine K. Yücel & John Thompson, 2003. "Business cycles: the role of energy prices," Working Papers 0304, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Christophe Faugere & Julian Van Erlach, 2003. "The Equity Premium: Explained by GDP Growth and Consistent with Portfolio Insurance," Finance, EconWPA 0311004, EconWPA.
- Jha, Raghbendra & Prasad Rath, Deba, 2001. "On the Endogeneity of the Money Multiplier in India," Departmental Working Papers, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics 2001-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Leonor Coutinho, 2003. "Fiscal Policy in the New Open Economy. Macroeconomics and Prospects for Fiscal Policy Coordination," Economics Working Papers 021, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Ã–gren, Anders, 2003. "Reserves, Money Supply and Prices: The International Adjustment Mechanism in Sweden under the Silver and Gold Standards, 1834 â€“ 1913," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 544, Stockholm School of Economics.
- HÃ©ctor F. Bravo & Carlos J. GarcÃa & VerÃ³nica Mies & MatÃas Tapia, 2003. "Heterogeneity in Monetary Transmission: Sectoral and Regional Effects," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 235, Central Bank of Chile.
- Luis Felipe CÃ©spedes; & Roberto Chang & AndrÃ©s Velasco, 2003. "Must Original Sin Cause Macroeconomic Damnation?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 234, Central Bank of Chile.
- Euclid Tsakalotos, 2003. "Social Conflict and Macroeconomics: What Determines the Effectiveness of Aggregate Demand Policies?," Working Papers wp68, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Giovanni Ganelli, 2002. "The New Open Economy Macroeconomics of Government Debt," Trinity Economics Papers, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics 200214, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Hujer, Reinhard & Zeiss, Christopher, 2003. "Macroeconomic Impacts of ALMP on the Matching Process in West Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 915, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alfonso Palacio-Vera, 2003. "Capital accumulation, technical progress and wage flexibility: Keynes´approach to aggregate supply and demand analysis revisited," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 03-12, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Steven Gonzalez, . "Neural Networks for Macroeconomic Forecasting: A Complementary Approach to Linear Regression Models," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada, Department of Finance Canada 2000-07, Department of Finance Canada.
- Giovanni Ganelli, 2002. "Fiscal Policy Rules in an Overlapping Generations Model with Endogenous Labour Supply," Trinity Economics Papers, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics 200215, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Ganelli, 2003. "Public Spending Management and Macroeconomic Interdependence," Trinity Economics Papers, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics 20039, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.