Report NEP-MAC-2003-08-31This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andres Velasco & Alejandro Neut, 2003. "Tough Policies, Incredible Policies?," NBER Working Papers 9932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:att:belgnw:200340 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ross Levine, 2003. "Denying Foreign Bank Entry: Implications For Bank Interest Margins," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 222, Central Bank of Chile.
- Renaud Caillet, 2003. "Analyse multicritère : Étude de comparaison des méthodes existantes en vue d'une application en analyse de cycle de vie," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-53, CIRANO.
- Schnabel, Isabel, 2002. "The Great Banks` Depression - Deposit Withdrawals in the German Crisis of 1931," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 03-11, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Marcin Piatkowski, 2003. "The Contribution of ICT Investment to Economic Growth and Labor Productivity in Poland 1995-2000," Development and Comp Systems 0308002, EconWPA.
- Marc P. Giannoni & Michael Woodford, 2003. "Optimal Inflation Targeting Rules," NBER Working Papers 9939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Alessandro Rebucci, 2003. "Retail Bank Interest Rate Pass-Through: Is Chile Atypical?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 221, Central Bank of Chile.
- Nicholas Aspergis & Stephen M. Miller, 2003. "Macroeconomic Rationality and Lucas' Misperceptions Model: Further Evidence from Forty-One Countries," Working papers 2003-26, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2003. "Macroeconomic Policies of the Economic and Monetary Union: Theorectical Underpinnings and Challenges," Macroeconomics 0308008, EconWPA.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Ypma, Gerard & Ark, Bart van der, 2003. "IT in the European Union: driving productivity divergence?," GGDC Research Memorandum 200363, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.