Report NEP-MAC-2003-07-29This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kiyohiko G. Nishimura & Hiroyuki Ozaki, 2003. "Liquidity Motives of Holding Money under Investment Risk: A Dynamic Analysis," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-232, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ekaterina VOSTROKNUTOVA, 2003. "Shock Therapy? An I (2) Cointegration Analysis of the Russian Stabilization," Economics Working Papers ECO2003/16, European University Institute.
- Moral Zuazo, MarÃa Paz & BaraÃ±ano Mentxaka, Ilaski, 2003. "Output dynamics in an endogenous growth model," BILTOKI, Universidad del PaÃs Vasco - Departamento de EconomÃa Aplicada III (EconometrÃa y EstadÃstica) 2003-10, Universidad del PaÃs Vasco - Departamento de EconomÃa Aplicada III (EconometrÃa y EstadÃstica).
- Michael ARTIS & Mathias HOFFMANN, 2003. "Home Bias and the Structure of International and Regional Business Cycles," Economics Working Papers ECO2003/15, European University Institute.
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:trad_2002-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maria ELEFTHERIOU, 2003. "On the Robustness of the "Taylor Rule" in the EMU," Economics Working Papers ECO2003/17, European University Institute.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 2003. "A New Measure of Monetary Shocks: Derivation and Implications," NBER Working Papers 9866, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2003. "Savings Mobilization Role Of Nigerian Commercial Banks:An Analytical Policy Study," Finance, EconWPA 0307011, EconWPA.
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:con_2002-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julien GARNIER, 2003. "Has the Similarity of Business Cycles in Europe Increased with the Monetary Integration," Economics Working Papers ECO2003/12, European University Institute.
- Adrián C. Guissarri, 2003. "Intrigas del Crecimiento en Argentina," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 241, Universidad del CEMA.
- Gerald Epstein, 2003. "Alternatives to Inflation Targeting Monetary Policy for Stable and Egalitarian Growth: A Brief Research Summary," Working Papers wp62, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Charles GRANT, 2003. "Estimating Credit Constraints among US Households," Economics Working Papers ECO2003/14, European University Institute.