Report NEP-MAC-2003-04-09This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edmark, Karin, 2003. "The Effects of Unemployment on Property Crime: Evidence from a Period of Unusually Large Swings in the Business Cycle," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2003:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Fernando Fernández-Rodríguez & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Julián Andrada-Félix, . "A New Test for Chaotic Dynamics Using Lyapunov Exponents," Working Papers 2003-09, FEDEA.
- Douglas A. Galbi, 2003. "Growth in the “New Economy”: U.S. Bandwidth Use and Pricing Across the 1990s," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0304002, EconWPA.
- Jousten, Alain & Legros, Florence, 2002. "Pensions and Savings in a Monetary Union: an Analysis of Capital Flows," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 3509, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricarda Demarmels & Andreas Fischer, 2003. "Understanding Reserve Volatility in Emerging Markets: A Look at the Long-Run," Working Papers, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee 03.03, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Ayse Imrohoroglu & Krishna B. Kumar, 2003. "Entry Costs, Intermediation, and Capital Flows," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0304001, EconWPA.
- Mark J. Koetse & Arno J. van der Vlist & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2003. "Investment, Expectations and Uncertainty: Empirical Evidence on the Relevance of Firm Size," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 03-025/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:463 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carmelo Petraglia, . "An Endogenous Growth Model with Productive Public Spending and Uncertain Lifetime Consumers," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 03/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Li Chen & H. Vincent Poor, 2003. "Markovian Quadratic Term Structure Models For Risk-free And Defaultable Rates," Finance, EconWPA 0303008, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:464 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, 2003. "Do Electoral Cycles Differ Across Political Systems?," Working Papers, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University 232, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Carmichael, Benoit & Samson, Lucie, 2002. "Business Cycles in a Small Open Economy with Agency Costs," Cahiers de recherche, UniversitÃ© Laval - DÃ©partement d'Ã©conomique 0210, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Hans Dewachter & Marco Lyrio, 2003. "Macro Factors and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," International Economics Working Papers Series, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n, International Economics ces0304, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, International Economics.
- Graham, Liam & Snower, Dennis J., 2003. "The Return of the Long-Run Phillips Curve," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 3691, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johansson, Martin & Jönsson, Kristian, 2003. "Public debt and the effects of government expenditure on private consumption - A Kalman filter analysis of the Swedish experience 1970-1997," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2003:3, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Vincenzo Galasso, . "The Macroeconomics of Early Retirement," Working Papers 2003-05, FEDEA.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2003. "Inflation Targeting and Sudden Stops," NBER Working Papers 9599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.