Report NEP-LTV-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rolf Aaberge & Anthony B. Atkinson & JÃ¸rgen Modalsli, 2013. "The ins and outs of top income mobility," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 762, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Bargain, Olivier & Callan, Tim & Doorley, Karina & Keane, Claire, 2013. "Changes in Income Distribution and the Role of Tax-benefit Policy During the Great Recession: An International Perspective," EUROMOD Working Papers em21/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Azevedo, Joao Pedro & Inchauste, Gabriela & Sanfelice, Viviane, 2013. "Decomposing the recent inequality decline in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6715, The World Bank.
- Rolf Aaberge & A B Atkinson, 2013. "The median as watershed," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 749, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Rolf Aaberge & Lennart Flood, 2013. "U.S. versus Sweden. The effect of alternative in-work tax credit policies on labour supply of single mothers," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 761, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Ritzen, Jo & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "A Vibrant European Labor Market with Full Employment," IZA Policy Papers 73, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Henry S. Farber & Robert G. Valletta, 2013. "Do Extended Unemployment Bene ts Lengthen Unemployment Spells? Evidence from Recent Cycles in the U.S. Labor Market," Working Papers 1450, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Brunello, Giorgio & De Paola, Maria, 2013. "The Costs of Early School Leaving in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 7791, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sambit Bhattacharyya & Jeffrey G. Willliamson, 2013. "Distributional Impact of Commodity Price Shocks: Australia over a Century," Economics Series Working Papers OxCarre Research Paper 11, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2013. "What do labor market institutions do?," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2013:23, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Charness, Gary & Cobo-Reyes, Ramon & Lacomba, Juan A & Lagos, Francisco & Perez, Jose M, 2013. "Social comparisons in wage delegation: Experimental evidence," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt8j55h1xj, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Alan Manning, 2013. "Lovely and lousy jobs," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE 398, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Renata Narita, 2013. "Self Employment in Developing Countries: a Search-Equilibrium Approach," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_21, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Orley Ashenfelter, 2012. "Comparing Real Wage Rates," Working Papers 1384, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..