Report NEP-LTV-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bargain, Olivier & Callan, Tim & Doorley, Karina & Keane, Claire, 2013. "Changes in Income Distributions and the Role of Tax-Benefit Policy During the Great Recession: An International Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 7737, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jäntti, Markus & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2013. "Income Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 7730, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aaberge, Rolf & Atkinson, Anthony B. & Modalsli, Jorgen Heibo, 2013. "The Ins and Outs of Top Income Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 7729, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Facundo Alvaredo & Leonardo Gasparini, 2013. "Recent Trends in Inequality and Poverty in Developing Countries," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0151, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Notten, Geranda, 2013. "Child deprivation in Ontario: A (less than perfect) comparison with Europe," MERIT Working Papers 030, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Vladimir Hlasny & Paolo Verme, 2013. "Top incomes and the measurement of inequality in Egypt," Working Papers 303, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Bagchi, Sutirtha & Svejnar, Jan, 2013. "Does Wealth Inequality Matter for Growth? The Effect of Billionaire Wealth, Income Distribution, and Poverty," IZA Discussion Papers 7733, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brunello, Giorgio & Comi, Simona, 2013. "The Side Effect of Pension Reforms on Training: Evidence from Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 7755, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olga Alonso-Villar & Coral del Rio, 2013. "The occupational segregation of Black women in the United States: A look at its evolution from 1940 to 2010," Working Papers 304, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Santi Budria & Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell, 2013. "Income Comparisons and Non-Cognitive Skills," Working Papers 733, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Satya R. Chakravarty & Nachiketa Chattopadhyay & Conchita D’Ambrosio, 2013. "On a family of achievement and shortfall inequality indices," Working Papers 300, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.