Report NEP-LTV-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joachim Merz & Bettina Scherg, 2013. "Polarization of Time and Income: A Multidimensional Approach with Well-Being Gap and Minimum 2DGAP ; German Evidence," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 574, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- BOSMANS, Kristof & DECANCQ, Koen & OOGHE, Erwin, 2013. "What do normative indices of multidimensional inequality really measure?," CORE Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) 2013035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Theodore Koutmeridis, 2013. "The Market for "Rough Diamonds": Information, Finance and Wage Inequality," CDMA Working Paper Series, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis 201307, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 14 Oct 2013.
- Görlich, Dennis & Snower, Dennis J., 2013. "Multitasking and Wages," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9455, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aurora Galego & João Pereira, 2013. "Decomposition of Regional Wage Differences Along the Wage Distribution in Portugal: the Importance of Covariates," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal) 2013_16, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Albanesi, Stefania & Sahin, Aysegul, 2013. "The Gender Unemployment Gap," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9448, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dan Chisholm & Richard Layard & Vikram Patel & Shekhar Saxena, 2013. "Mental Illness and Unhappiness," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1239, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Erhan Artuç & Daniel Lederman & Guido Porto, 2013. "A Mapping of Labor Mobility Costs in the Developing World," CEDLAS, Working Papers, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata 0146, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.