Report NEP-LTV-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Theodore Koutmeridis, 2013. "The Market for "Rough Diamonds": Information, Finance and Wage Inequality," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201307, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews, revised 14 Oct 2013.
- Jürgen Faik, 2013. "Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Equivalence Scales for West Germany Based on Subjective Data on Life Satisfaction," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 575, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Item repec:ese:emodwp:em14-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heckman, James J. & Pinto, Rodrigo, 2013. "Econometric Mediation Analyses: Identifying the Sources of Treatment Effects from Experimentally Estimated Production Technologies with Unmeasured and Mismeasured Inputs," IZA Discussion Papers 7552, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:37807 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rivayani Darmawan & Stephan Klasen, 2013. "Elite Capture in Urban Development: Evidence from Indonesia," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 145, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:2013-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bell, David N.F. & Rutherford, Alasdair C., 2013. "Older Workers and Working Time," IZA Discussion Papers 7546, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Doyle, Orla & Harmon, Colm P. & Heckman, James J. & Logue, Caitriona & Moon, Seong Hyeok, 2013. "Measuring Investment in Human Capital Formation: An Experimental Analysis of Early Life Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 7550, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lasse Steiner & Bruno S. Frey & Simone Hotz, 2013. "European Capitals of Culture and Life Satisfaction," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).