Report NEP-LTV-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank A Cowell & Eleni Karagiannaki & Abigail McKnight, 2013. "Accounting for cross-country differences in wealth inequality," CASE Papers, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE /168, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Betsey Stevenson & Justin Wolfers, 2013. "Subjective Well-Being and Income: Is There Any Evidence of Satiation?," NBER Working Papers 18992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reto Odermatt & Alois Stutzer, 2013. "Smoking Bans, Cigarette Prices and Life Satisfaction," Working papers, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel 2013/07, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- AlmÃ¥s, Ingvild & Johnsen, Ã…shild AuglÃ¦nd, 2013. "The Cost of Living in China: Implications for Inequality and Poverty," Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics 06/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Olivier Bargain & Olivier Donni & Prudence Kwenda, 2013. "Intrahousehold Distribution and Poverty: Evidence from CÃ´te dÂ’Ivoire," THEMA Working Papers 2013-23, THEMA (THÃ©orie Economique, ModÃ©lisation et Applications), UniversitÃ© de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu & Serdar Ozkan, 2013. "Taxation of human capital and wage inequality: a cross-country analysis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2013-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Susana Katherine ChacÃ³n Espejo & Dusan Paredes Araya, 2013. "Spatial Income Inequality in Chile and the Rol of Spatial Labor Sorting," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics 46, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2013.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & Jonathan Shaw, 2013. "Female Labour Supply, Human Capital and Welfare Reform," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1892, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & ReuÃŸ, Karsten, 2013. "Education and lifetime income during demographic transition," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-021, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Henry S. Farber & Robert G. Valletta, 2013. "Do extended unemployment benefits lengthen unemployment spells? evidence from recent cycles in the U.S. labor market," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2013-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- James Andreoni & A. Abigail Payne & Sarah Smith, 2013. "Do Grants to Charities Crowd Out Other Income? Evidence from the UK," NBER Working Papers 18998, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen P Jenkins & Philippe Van Kerm, 2013. "The relationship between EU indicators of persistent and current poverty," CASE Papers, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE /169, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.