Report NEP-LTV-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sean Higgins & Nora Lustig & Julio Ramirez & Billy Swanson, 2013. "Social Spending, Taxes and Income Redistribution in Paraguay," Working Papers 1311, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Betsey Stevenson & Justin Wolfers, 2013. "Subjective and Objective Indicators of Racial Progress," NBER Working Papers 18916, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lelkes, Orsolya, 2013. "Minimising misery: a new strategy for public policies instead of maximising happiness?," MPRA Paper 45435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey V. Butler, 2013. "Inequality and Relative Ability Beliefs," EIEF Working Papers Series 1305, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2013.
- Gkinni, Eleni & Vasilaki, Eleni, 2013. "Employment protection and income inequality: is there a role for the informal sector?," MPRA Paper 45464, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chao Li & John Gibson, 2013. "Spatial Price Differences and Inequality in China: Housing Market Evidence," Working Papers in Economics 13/06, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ur Rehman, Ijaz & Ahmad Mahdzan, Nurul Shahnaz, 2013. "Linkages between Income Inequality, International Remittances and Economic Growth in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 45577, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2013.
- Picot, Garnett & Lu, Yuqian & Morissette, Rene, 2013. "The Evolution of Canadian Wages over the Last Three Decades," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2013347e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Wodon, Quentin, 2013. "Faith-inspired, Private Secular, and Public Schools in sub-Saharan Africa: Market Share, Reach to the Poor, Cost, and Satisfaction," MPRA Paper 45363, University Library of Munich, Germany.