Report NEP-LTV-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ada Ferrer-i-carbonell & Ramos, X. (Xavier), 2012. "GINI DP 38: Inequality and Happiness: A Survey," GINI Discussion Papers 38, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- De Neve, Jan-Emmanuel & Oswald, Andrew J., 2012. "Estimating the Influence of Life Satisfaction and Positive Affect on Later Income Using Sibling Fixed-Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 7033, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christopher Whelan & Brian Nolan & Bertrand Maitre, 2012. "GINI DP 40: Multidimensional Poverty Measurement in Europe: An Application of the Adjusted Headcount Approach," GINI Discussion Papers 40, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Falco, Paolo & Maloney, William F. & Rijkers, Bob & Sarrias, Mauricio, 2012. "Heterogeneity in Subjective Wellbeing: An Application to Occupational Allocation in Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 7057, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frank Cowell & Karagiannaki, E. (Eleni) & Abigail Mcknight, 2012. "GINI DP 71: Mapping and Measuring the Distribution of Household Wealth: A Cross-Country Analysis," GINI Discussion Papers 71, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Fabián Slonimczyk & Peter Skott, 2012. "Employment and Distribution Effects of the Minimum Wage," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2012-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Lefranc, Arnaud & Ojima, Fumiaki & Yoshida, Takashi, 2012. "Intergenerational Earnings Mobility in Japan among Sons and Daughters: Levels and Trends," IZA Discussion Papers 7045, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Conti, Gabriella & Heckman, James J., 2012. "The Developmental Approach to Child and Adult Health," IZA Discussion Papers 7060, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jessica Dye & Stephanie Rossouw & Gail Pacheco, 2012. "Well-being of Women in New Zealand: The Changing Landscape," Working Papers 2012-07, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Verónica Amarante & Rodrigo Arim & Andrés Dean, 2012. "The effects of being out of the labor market on subsequent wages: evidence for Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-10, Instituto de Economia - IECON.