Report NEP-LTV-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- SILBER Jacques, 2012. "Measuring Segregation: Basic Concepts and Extensions to Other Domains," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2012-20, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Gibbons, Steve & Telhaj, Shqiponja, 2012. "Peer Effects: Evidence from Secondary School Transition in England," IZA Discussion Papers 6455, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charles Manski, 2012. "Identification of income-leisure preferences and evaluation of income tax policy," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Giulietti, Corrado & Wahba, Jackline, 2012. "Welfare Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 6450, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pollmann, Daniel & Dohmen, Thomas & Palm, Franz C., 2012. "Robust Estimation of Wage Dispersion with Censored Data: An Application to Occupational Earnings Risk and Risk Attitudes," IZA Discussion Papers 6447, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Furdas, Marina, 2012. "Benchmarking Regions: Estimating the Counterfactual Distribution of Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 6465, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Averett, Susan L. & Argys, Laura & Kohn, Jennifer L., 2012. "Immigration, Obesity and Labor Market Outcomes in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 6454, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Meghir, Costas & Palme, Mårten & Simeonova, Emilia, 2012. "Education, Health and Mortality: Evidence from a Social Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6462, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joseph G. Altonji & Erica Blom & Costas Meghir, 2012. "Heterogeneity in Human Capital Investments: High School Curriculum, College Major, and Careers," NBER Working Papers 17985, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- BILOA ESSIMI Jean Aristide, BEJA & CHAMENI NEMBUA Célestin, CNC & MIAMO WENDJI Clovis, MWC, 2012. "A subgroup decomposition of inequality of poverty in Cameroon," MPRA Paper 38141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Biddle, Jeff E. & Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2012. "Wage Discrimination over the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 6445, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francine D. Blau & Peter Brummund & Albert Yung-Hsu Liu, 2012. "Trends in Occupational Segregation by Gender 1970-2009: Adjusting for the Impact of Changes in the Occupational Coding System," NBER Working Papers 17993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastián Galiani & Leonardo Gasparini, 2012. "El Impacto Distributivo de las Políticas Sociales," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0130, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Marcello D'Amato & Dilip Mookherjee, 2012. "Educational Signaling, Credit Constraints and Inequality Dynamics," CSEF Working Papers 311, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Canto, Olga & Adiego, Marta & Ayala, Luis & Levy, Horacio & Paniagua, Milagros, 2012. "Going regional. The effectiveness of different tax-benefit policies in combating child poverty in Spain," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.