Report NEP-LTV-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ponce, Juan & Vos, Rob, 2012. "Redistribution without Structural Change in Ecuador: Rising and Falling Income Inequality in the 1990s and 2000s," Working Papers UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Keifman, Saul N. & Maurizio, Roxana, 2012. "Changes in Labour Market Conditions and Policies: Their Impact on Wage Inequality during the Last Decade," Working Papers UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Damill, Mario & Frenkel, Roberto, 2012. "Macroeconomic Policies, Growth, Employment, and Inequality in Latin America," Working Papers UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rosenzweig, Mark & Zhang, Junsen, 2012. "Economic Growth, Comparative Advantage, and Gender Differences in Schooling Outcomes: Evidence from the Birthweight Differences of Chinese Twins," Working Papers 98, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Irina Denisova, 2012. "Income Distribution and Poverty in Russia," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 132, OECD Publishing.
- Laurence Ales & Roozbeh Hosseini & Larry E. Jones, 2012. "Is There “Too Much” Inequality in Health Spending Across Income Groups?," NBER Working Papers 17937, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Monfardini & Cheti Nicoletti, 2012. "Children's and Parents' Time-Use Choices and Cognitive Development during Adolescence," Working Papers 2012-006, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Martin Binder & Andreas Freytag, 2012. "Volunteering, Happiness and Public Policy," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Mark R. Cullen & Clint Cummins & Victor R. Fuchs, 2012. "Geographic and Racial Variation in Premature Mortality in the US: Analyzing the Disparities," NBER Working Papers 17901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.