Report NEP-LTV-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Gasparini & SebastiÃ¡n Galiani & Guillermo Cruces & Pablo Acosta, 2012. "Educational Upgrading and Returns to Skills in Latin America. Evidence from a Supply-Demand Framework, 1990-2010," CEDLAS, Working Papers, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata 0127, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Lia Pacelli & Silvia Pasqua & Claudia Villosio, 2012. "Labour Market Penalties of Mothers: the Role of Reconciliation Policies," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 121, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Item repec:ums:papers:2012-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher T. Whelan & Bertrand MaÃ®tre, 2012. "Understanding Material Deprivation in Europe: A Multilevel Analysis," Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin 201205, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- SebastiÃ¡n Galiani & Guido Porto, 2011. "Trends in Tariff Reforms and Trends in the Structure of Wages," CEDLAS, Working Papers, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata 0124, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Hammitt, James & Liu, Jin-Tan & Tsou, Meng-Wen, 2011. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Education: Evidence from Taiwanese Adoptions," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 11-273, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).