Report NEP-LTV-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krause, Annabelle, 2011. "Work to Live or Live to Work? Unemployment, Happiness, and Culture," IZA Discussion Papers 6101, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sabina Alkire and James Foster, 2011. "Understandings and Misunderstandings of Multidimensional Poverty Measurement," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp043, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Cortés Aguilar, Alexandra & Moro-Egido, Ana I. & Ateca Amestoy, Victoria María, 2011. "Social Interactions and Subjective Well-Being: Evidence from Latin America," DFAEII Working Papers 2011-05, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Murray Leibbrandt & Eva Wegner & Arden Finn, 2011. "The Policies for Reducing Income Inequality and Poverty in South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town 64, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Naci H. Mocan & Bulent Unel, 2011. "Skill-biased Technological Change, Earnings of Unskilled Workers, and Crime," NBER Working Papers 17605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & Joanne Song, 2011. "Do Stronger Age Discrimination Laws Make Social Security Reforms More Effective?," Working Papers, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center wp249, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Krause, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "Anonymous Job Applications of Fresh Ph.D. Economists," IZA Discussion Papers 6100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Albornoz-Crespo, Facundo & Cabrales, Antonio & Hauk, Esther, 2011. "Immigration and the School System," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8653, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bargain, Olivier & Decoster, André & Dolls, Mathias & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2011. "Welfare, Labor Supply and Heterogeneous Preferences: Evidence for Europe and the US," IZA Discussion Papers 6102, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John T. Addison & Martin Altemeyer‐Bartscher & Thomas Kuhn, 2011. "The Dilemma of Delegating Search: Budgeting in Public Employment Service," Professional Reports, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 02_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Vimal Ranchhod & David Lam & Murray Leibbrandt & Leticia Marteleto, 2011. "Estimating the effect of adolescent fertility on educational attainment in Cape Town using a propensity score weighted regression," SALDRU Working Papers, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town 59, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.