Report NEP-LTV-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Abdelkrim Araar & Luis Huesca, 2011. "Uso e importancia de DASP en Stata," Mexican Stata Users' Group Meetings 2011, Stata Users Group 08, Stata Users Group.
- Chiswick, Barry R., 2011. "Immigration: High Skilled vs. Low Skilled Labor?," IZA Policy Papers 28, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anderson, Gordon, 2011. "Polarization measurement and inference in many dimensions when subgroups cannot be identified," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-20, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Taylor, Mark P. & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Sacker, Amanda, 2011. "Financial capability, income and psychological wellbeing," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-18, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Thomas Masterson & Ajit Zacharias & Selcuk Eren & Edward Wolff, 2011. "The Levy Institute Measure of Economic Well-Being, France, 1989 and 2000," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_679, Levy Economics Institute.
- Andrew Sharpe & Alexander Murray & Benjamin Evans & Elspeth Hazell, 2011. "The Levy Institute Measure of Economic Well-Being: Estimates for Canada, 1999 and 2005," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_680, Levy Economics Institute.
- Stefan Groot & Henri de Groot, 2011. "Wage inequality in the Netherlands: Evidence, trends and explanations," CPB Discussion Paper 186, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Sabatini, Fabio, 2011. "Structural social capital and health in Italy," MPRA Paper 32367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2011. "The Feasibility and Importance of Adding Measures of Actual Experience to Cross-Sectional Data Collection," NBER Working Papers 17241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.