Report NEP-LTV-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank A. Cowell & Emmanuel Flachaire & Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay, 2011. "Inequality, Entropy and Goodness of Fit," Working Papers halshs-00591077, HAL.
- Bell, David N.F. & Blanchflower, David G., 2011. "Youth Unemployment in Europe and the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 5673, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bell, David N.F. & Blanchflower, David G., 2011. "The Crisis, Policy Reactions and Attitudes to Globalization and Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 5680, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zimmermann, Laura, 2011. "Reconsidering Gender Bias in Intra-Household Allocation in India," IZA Discussion Papers 5687, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bell, David N.F. & Blanchflower, David G., 2011. "Young People and the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 5674, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Björklund, Anders & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2010. "Education and family background: Mechanisms and policies," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 14/2010, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Guillero Cruces & Leopoldo Tornarolli, 2011. "Recent Trends In Income Inequality In Latin America," Journal of LACEA Economia, LACEA - LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Fruttero, Anna & Leite, Phillippe & Lucchetti, Leonardo, 2011. "Rising food prices and household welfare : evidence from Brazil in 2008," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5652, The World Bank.
- Cuesta, Jose & Bohorquez, Camilo, 2011. "Labor market transitions and social security in Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5650, The World Bank.
- Brown, Martin & Falk, Armin & Fehr, Ernst, 2011. "Competition and Relational Contracts: The Role of Unemployment as a Disciplinary Device," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 359, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2011. "Tullock Challenges: happiness, revolutions and democracy," ECON - Working Papers 015, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.