Report NEP-LTV-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Torben M. Andersen, 2011. "Welfare State - The Scandinavian Model," Economics Working Papers 2011-01, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Cuesta, Jose & Nopo, Hugo & Pizzolitto, Georgina, 2011. "Using Pseudo-Panels to Measure Income Mobility in Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 5449, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pencavel, John, 2011. "An Essay on Real Wage Index Numbers," IZA Discussion Papers 5455, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2011/1/doc2011-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- FUSCO Alessio & GUIO Anne-Catherine & MARLIER Eric, 2011. "Income poverty and material deprivation in European countries," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-04, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Brooke Helppie & Kandice A. Kapinos & Robert J. Willis, 2010. "Occupational Learning, Financial Knowledge, and the Accumulation of Retirement Wealth," Working Papers wp237, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.