Report NEP-LTV-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Muehlau, 2010. "Gender Inequality and Job quality in Europe," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp345, IIIS.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Cahuc, Pierre & Dolado, Juan José & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2010. "Two-Tier Labor Markets in the Great Recession: France vs. Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 5340, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Akay, Alpaslan & Martinsson, Peter, 2010. "Does relative income matter for the very poor? - Evidence from rural Ethiopia," Working Papers in Economics 475, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ek, Susanne & Holmlund, Bertil, 2010. "Family Job Search, Wage Bargaining, and Optimal Unemployment Insurance," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2010:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Indranil Dutta & Ajit Mishra, 2010. "Does Inequality lead to Conflict?," Working Papers id:3246, eSocialSciences.