Report NEP-LTV-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Boenisch & Lutz Schneider, 2010. "Why Are East Germans Not More Mobile?: Analyzing the Impact of Local Networks on Migration Intentions," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 334, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Deepti Goel & Kevin Lang, 2010. "Social Ties and the Job Search of Recent Immigrants," Working papers 189, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Fehrler, Sebastian, 2010. "Charity as a Signal of Trustworthiness," IZA Discussion Papers 5299, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Reuben, Ernesto & Rey-Biel, Pedro & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2010. "The Emergence of Male Leadership in Competitive Environments," IZA Discussion Papers 5300, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- William Easterly, 2010. "The Effect of IMF and World Bank Programmes on Poverty," Working Papers id:3193, eSocialSciences.
- Eddy van Doorslaer & Owen O’ Donnell, 2010. "Measurement and Explanation of Inequality in Health and Health Care in Low-Income Settings," Working Papers id:3177, eSocialSciences.