Report NEP-LTV-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Addison, John T. & Schnabel, Claus, 2009. "Worker directors: a German product that didn't export?," Discussion Papers 61, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Ian Walker & Yu Zhu, 2009. "The Causal Effect of Teen Motherhood on Worklessness," Studies in Economics 0917, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Beck, Thorsten & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez, 2009. "What explains the cost of remittances ? an examination across 119 country corridors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5072, The World Bank.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Ola Olsson, 2009. "Why are Rich Countries more Politically Cohesive?," Discussion Papers 09-23, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2009. "Grazing, Goods And Girth: Determinants And Effects," Working Papers 53888, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Ariel Rubinstein & Yuval Salant, 2009. "Eliciting Welfare Preferences from Behavioral Datasets," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000374, David K. Levine.
- Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith & Arthur van Soest, 2009. "Work Disability, Work, and Justification Bias in Europe and the U.S," Working Papers wp207, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Maxim Pinkovskiy & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2009. "Parametric Estimations of the World Distribution of Income," NBER Working Papers 15433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roland G. Fryer, Jr & Steven D. Levitt, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of the Gender Gap in Mathematics," NBER Working Papers 15430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.