Report NEP-LTV-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robin Cubitt & Michalis Drouvelis & Simon Gaechter & Ruslan Kabalin, 2009. "Moral Judgments in Social Dilemmas: How Bad is Free Riding?," Discussion Papers, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham 2009-15, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Michael Glencross, 2009. "Rating scale analysis," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2009, Stata Users Group 09, Stata Users Group.
- Stephen P. Jenkins & Philippe Van Kerm, 2009. "Decomposition of inequality change into pro-poor growth and mobility components: -dsginideco-," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2009, Stata Users Group 11, Stata Users Group.
- Hoff, Karla & Kshetramade, Mayuresh & Fehr, Ernst, 2009. "Caste and punishment : the legacy of caste culture in norm enforcement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5040, The World Bank.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Esther Duflo & Maitreesh Ghatak & Jeanne Lafortune, 2009. "Marry for What? Caste and Mate Selection in Modern India," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE 009, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.