Report NEP-LTV-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cahit Guven & Rudolph Saloumidis, 2009. "Why Is the World Getting Older?: The Influence of Happiness on Mortality," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 198, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Cahit Guven, 2009. "Are Happier People Better Citizens?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 199, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Pierre Cahuc & Guy Laroque, 2009. "Optimal Taxation and Monopsonistic Labor Market: Does Monopsony justify the Minimum Wage?," Working Papers hal-00396252, HAL.
- Pierre Cahuc & Thomas Le Barbanchon, 2009. "Labor Market Policy Evaluation in Equilibrium: Some Lessons of the Job Search and Matching Model," Working Papers hal-00396295, HAL.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Martinsson, Peter & Medhin, Haileselassie & Trautmann, Stefan T., 2009. "Attitudes toward Uncertainty among the Poor: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 4225, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Addison, John T. & Bailey, Ralph & Siebert, W. Stanley, 2009. "Wage Dispersion in a Partially Unionized Labor Force," IZA Discussion Papers 4202, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clark, Andrew E. & Knabe, Andreas & Rätzel, Steffen, 2009. "Boon or Bane? Others' Unemployment, Well-being and Job Insecurity," IZA Discussion Papers 4210, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).