Report NEP-LTV-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Kroh & Martin Spieß, 2008. "Documentation of Sample Sizes and Panel Attrition in the German Socio Economic Panel (SOEP) (1984 until 2007)," Data Documentation, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 39, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Fields, Gary S. & Sanchez Puerta, Maria Laura, 2008. "Earnings Mobility in Times of Growth and Decline: Argentina from 1996 to 2003," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) RP2008/06, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Blanchflower, David G. & Lawton, Helen, 2008. "The Impact of the Recent Expansion of the EU on the UK Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 3695, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cahuc, Pierre & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2008. "Labor Market Policy Evaluation in Equilibrium: Some Lessons of the Job Search and Matching Model," IZA Discussion Papers 3687, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Merkl, Christian & Snower, Dennis J., 2008. "Escaping the Unemployment Trap: The Case of East Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 3681, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Feng, Shuaizhang & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Larrimore, Jeff, 2008. "Estimating Trends in US Income Inequality Using the Current Population Survey: The Importance of Controlling for Censoring," IZA Discussion Papers 3690, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2008. "Measuring International Inequity Aversion," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP254, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Steven D. Levitt & John A. List, 2008. "Field Experiments in Economics: The Past, The Present, and The Future," NBER Working Papers 14356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Easterly, 2008. "Can the West Save Africa?," NBER Working Papers 14363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.