Report NEP-LTV-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ben Jann, 2008. "Relative distribution methods in Stata," German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008 01, Stata Users Group.
- Heiko Peters, 2008. "Development of Wage Inequality for Natives and Immigrants in Germany: Evidence from Quantile Regression and Decomposition," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 113, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ross, Stephen L. & Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Are Shirking and Leisure Substitutable? An Empirical Test of Efficiency Wages Based on Urban Economic Theory," Working Paper Series 753, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Elhanan Helpman & Oleg Itskhoki & Stephen Redding, 2008. "Wages, Unemployment and Inequality with Heterogeneous Firms and Workers," NBER Working Papers 14122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel Bentolila & Juan J. Dolado & Juan F. Jimeno, 2008. "Does immigration affect the Phillips curve? Some evidence for Spain," Banco de EspaÃÂ±a Working Papers 0814, Banco de EspaÃ±a.