Report NEP-LTV-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Bach & Giacomo Corneo & Viktor Steiner, 2007. "From Bottom to Top: The Entire Distribution of Market Income in Germany, 1992 - 2001," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 683, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Prat, Julien, 2007. "Product Market Regulation, Firm Selection and Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 2754, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul W. Miller & Barry R. Chiswick, 2006. "Why is the Payoff to Schooling Smaller for Immigrants?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Kahneman & Alan B. Krueger & David Schkade & Norbert Schwarz & Arthur A. Stone, 2006. "Would You Be Happier If You Were Richer? A Focusing Illusion," Working Papers 125krueger.pdf, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Alan B. Krueger & David A. Schkade, 2007. "The Reliability of Subjective Well-Being Measures," Working Papers 138krueger.pdf, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Alan S. Blinder, 2007. "How Many U.S. Jobs Might Be Offshorable?," Working Papers 142blinder.pdf, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 2006. "Health and wellbeing in Udaipur and South Africa," Working Papers case_deaton_health_wellbe, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Carlos Bozzoli & Angus Deaton & Climent Quintana-Domeque, 2007. "Child mortality, income and adult height," Working Papers deaton_bozzoli_child_mort, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Marika Karanassou & Hèctor Sala & Dennis J. Snower, 2006. "The macroeconomics of the labor market: Three fundamental views," Working Papers CREAP2006-15, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2006.