Report NEP-LTV-2006-12-16This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Del Boca, Daniela & Pasqua, Silvia & Pronzato, Chiara, 2006. "The impact of institutions on motherhood and work," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-55, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00118881 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin S. Feldstein, 2006. "The Effects of the Ageing European Population on Economic Growth and Budgets: Implications for Immigration and Other Policies," NBER Working Papers 12736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Victor Lavy & Kohtaro Hitomi, 2006. "Do Students Care about School Quality? Determinants of Dropout Behavior in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 12737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nanak Kakwani & Hyun H. Son, 2006. "Evaluating Targeting Efficiency of Government Programmes: International Comparisons," Working Papers 13, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.