Report NEP-LTV-2006-06-10This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriele, CARDULLO & Bruno, VANDERLINDEN, 2006. "Employment subsidies and substitutable skills : An equilibrium matching approach," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2006010, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Schultz, T. Paul, 2006. "Does the Liberalization of Trade Advance Gender Equality in Schooling and Health?," IZA Discussion Papers 2140, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Albrecht, James & Navarro, Lucas & Vroman, Susan, 2006. "The Effects of Labor Market Policies in an Economy with an Informal Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 2141, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frederiksen, Anders, 2006. "Gender Differences in Job Separation Rates and Employment Stability: New Evidence from Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 2147, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Abdelkrim Araar & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2006. "DAD: a Software for Poverty and Distributive Analysis," Working Papers PMMA 2006-10, PEP-PMMA.
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J, 2005. "Happiness and the Human Development Index : The Paradox of Australia," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 726, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Wilson, Chris M & Oswald, Andrew J, 2005. "How Does Marriage Affect Physical and Psychological Health? A Survey of the Longitudinal Evidence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 728, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.