Report NEP-LTV-2006-03-25This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jansen, Hans G.P. & Siegel, Paul B. & Pichón, Francisco, 2005. "Identifying the drivers of sustainable rural growth and poverty reduction in Honduras," DSGD discussion papers 19, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Carter, Michael, 2005. "Social capital and the reproduction of economic inequality in polarized societies," DSGD discussion papers 25, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Coady, David & Perez, Raul & Vera-Ilamas, Hadid, 2005. "Evaluating the cost of poverty alleviation transfer programs: An Illustration Based on PROGRESA in Mexico," FCND discussion papers 199, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Evelyn L. Lehrer, 2006. "Religion and High School Graduation: A Comparative Analysis of Patterns for White and Black Young Women," Papers on Economics of Religion 06/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Neuman, Einat & Neuman, Shoshana, 2006. "Explorations of the Effect of Experience on Preferences: Two Health-Care Case Studies," IZA Discussion Papers 2028, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2006. "The Time and Timing Costs of Market Work, and their Implications for Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 2030, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).