Report NEP-LTV-2005-03-13This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Avner Shaked, 2005. "The Rhetoric of Inequity Aversion," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000570, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ernst Fehr & Klaus M. Schmidt, 2005. "The Rhetoric of Inequity Aversion – Reply," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000574, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Carlos Lapuerta & Juan Benavides & Sonia Jorge, 2003. "Regulation and Competition in Mobile Telephony in Latin America," Research Department Publications 1001, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alissa Goodman & Greg Kaplan & Ian Walker, 2004. "Understanding the effects of early motherhood in Britain: the effects on mothers," IFS Working Papers W04/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Richard Blundell & Amanda Gosling & Hidehiko Ichimura & Costas Meghir, 2004. "Changes in the distribution of male and female wages accounting for employment composition using bounds," IFS Working Papers W04/25, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Richard Blundell & Hamish Low & Ian Preston, 2004. "Income risk and consumption inequality: a simulation study," IFS Working Papers W04/26, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Samuel Berlinski & Sebastian Galiani, 2004. "The effect of a large expansion of pre-primary school facilities on preschool attendance and maternal employment," IFS Working Papers W04/30, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- François Bourguignon & Maria Concetta Chiuri, 2005. "Labor market time and home production: A new test for collective models of intra- household allocation," CSEF Working Papers 131, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.