Report NEP-LTV-2004-01-18This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandra E. Black & Lisa M. Lynch & Anya Krivelyova, 2003. "How workers fare when employers innovate," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 2003-22, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Van Kerm, Philippe, 2003. "Trends in income inequality, pro-poor income growth and income mobility," ISER Working Paper Series 2003-27, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:cla:penntw:90ff654ed11b714e3f7530c57af25d2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edward C. Prescott, 2003. "Why do Americans work so much more than Europeans?," Staff Report 321, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Item repec:cla:penntw:65f9ffed93b3a872de23cc2bd2786 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:penntw:65f9ffed93b3a872de23c94c2bd2786 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David I. Levine & Bhashkar Mazumder, 2003. "The growing importance of family and community: an analysis of changes in the sibling correlation in earnings," Working Paper Series WP-03-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.