Report NEP-LTV-2003-09-28This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen P. Jenkins & Lars Osberg, 2003. "Nobody to Play with?: The Implications of Leisure Coordination," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 368, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2003. "What Do Unions Do ... to Voting?," NBER Working Papers 9992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nathalie Havet & Guy Lacroix, 2003. "Career Starts and the Male-Female Wage Gap," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-55, CIRANO.
- Hibbs Jr., Douglas A. & Olsson, Ola, 2003. "Geography, Biogeography and Why Some Countries are Rich and Others Poor," Working Papers in Economics 105, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 15 Jan 2004.
- Namkee Ahn, & Juan F. Jimeno & Arantza Ugidos, . "â€œMondays at the sunâ€: Unemployment, Time Use, and Consumption Patterns in Spain," Working Papers 2003-18, FEDEA.