Report NEP-LTV-2002-11-04This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heyman, Fredrik, 2002. "Wage Dispersion and Job Turnover: Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 181, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2002. "From Malthus to Ohlin: Trade, Growth and Distribution Since 1500," CEG Working Papers 20023, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:crr:crrwps:2000-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Biewen & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2002. "Accounting for Poverty Differences between the United States, Great Britain, and Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 311, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- George J. Borjas, 2002. "The Wage Structure and the Sorting of Workers into the Public Sector," NBER Working Papers 9313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian & Francesco Trebbi, 2002. "Institutions Rule: The Primacy of Institutions over Geography and Integration in Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 9305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:crr:crrwps:2000-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Partha Deb & Pravin K. Trivedi, 2002. "Specification and Simulated Likelihood Estimation of a Non-normal Outcome Model with Selection: Application to Health Care Utilization," Hunter College Department of Economics Working Papers 02/5, Hunter College: Department of Economics, revised 2004.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn & Jane Waldfogel, 2002. "The Impact of Welfare Benefits on Single Motherhood and Headship of Young Women: Evidence from the Census," NBER Working Papers 9338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Truman F. Bewley, 2002. "Fairness, Reciprocity, and Wage Rigidity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1383, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, . "Limited Rationality and Strategic Interaction, The Impact of the Strategic Environment on Nominal Inertia," IEW - Working Papers 130, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Louis Kaplow, 2002. "Why Measure Inequality?," NBER Working Papers 9342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorge A. Paz, 2002. "Una introducción a la dinámica de la pobreza en la Argentina," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 226, Universidad del CEMA.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002155 is not listed on IDEAS anymore