Report NEP-LTV-2002-01-22This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lev:levppb:66 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hugh Gravelle, . "Measuring income related inequality in health and health care: the partial concentration index with direct and indirect standardisation," Discussion Papers 01/17, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Heyman, Fredrik, 2001. "Wage Dispersion and Allocation of Jobs," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 479, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:341 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sheldon Danziger & Colleen M. Heflin & Mary Corcoran & Elizabeth Oltmans, 2002. "Does it Pay to Move from Welfare to Work?," JCPR Working Papers 254, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Bigsten, Arne & Kebede, Bereket & Shimeles, Abebe & Taddesse , Mekonnen, 2002. "Growth and Poverty Reduction in Ethiopia: Evidence from Household Panel Surveys," Working Papers in Economics 65, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Voorneveld, Mark, 2002. "Characterization of Pareto Dominance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 487, Stockholm School of Economics.