Report NEP-LTV-1999-05-01This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Perez-Yruela, 1997. "Trade Unions and Industrial Relations in Spain (1975-94): From Old to New Practices," CIBS Research Papers in International Business 3-97, London South Bank University CIBS.
- Steven E. Abraham & Dong-One Kim, 1999. "Layoff and Employment Guarantee Announcements: How Do Shareholders Respond?," Departmental Working Papers 199902, Department of Economics, SUNY-Oswego, revised 20 Apr 1999.
- C. McCallum, 1997. "Globalization and the Employment Relationship: Towards an Explanatory Framework," CIBS Research Papers in International Business 4-97, London South Bank University CIBS.
- Richard B. Freeman & William M. Rodgers III, 1999. "Area Economic Conditions and the Labor Market Outcomes of Young Men in the 1990s Expansion," NBER Working Papers 7073, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lundberg, Lars & Andersson, Linda & Gustafsson, Ola, 1998. "Structural Change, Competition and Job Turnover in the Swedish Manufacturing Industry 1964-96," Working Paper Series 148, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.